CrazyApple Press

John Findura - Poet. Reviewer. Critic. Ruggedly Handsome. Dashingly Good Looking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Everyone should go to the Control Reading Series on Monday, June 16th because I am the Featured Reader. You should probably go there even when I'm not reading, because Amy Lawless gets some good readers. However, I will do a Sean Connery impression while I read some of my poems, so that may sway you.

Here's Control's bio:

Control Reading Series: I am a bi-monthly open mic & poetry reading series @ Sarah's Bagel Cafe (271 Bleecker St. Betw. Jones and Morton) hosted by Amy Lawless. FREE! Coffee is $1. You can't beat this deal. Sign up is at 7 pm. Featured poet reads at 8:30 pm. (THIS READING SERIES IS BYO! FLASKS AND YOUR BEERS and liquors are welcome! Let's just not get arrested.)

That's what I'm talking about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home