CrazyApple Press

John Findura - Poet. Reviewer. Critic. Ruggedly Handsome. Dashingly Good Looking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey

Sunday, April 13, 2008

So my new #22 favorite thing in the world is Melissa Febos' tattoo of Billie Holiday. This knocks the hotdog I ate in Toronto in 1992 down to #23. Unfortunately, Melissa's tattoo was not able to usurp the #21 spot, my blue flannel shirt I bought at Old Navy seven years ago, but it certainly is an accomplishment to break into my 100 favorite things of all time. Good job Melissa, and that's an awesome tat.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brandi said...

Hi John, I need to backchannel you about something... could you please send me an email to brandi@switchbackbooks.com? I can't find a better way to get a hold of you...

thanks much,
Brandi

p.s. I loved your review of Drunk by Noon, btw. Pretty spot-on. ;)

9:45 PM  
Blogger Melissa Febos said...

whoops. posted my comment in the wrong spot. but thanks, again, anyway. can I put that on my CV? "beat out famous hot dog with tattoo"

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home