CrazyApple Press

John Findura - Poet. Reviewer. Critic. Ruggedly Handsome. Dashingly Good Looking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey

Friday, August 25, 2006

Hiring Tom

We tried to ignore him until he sent
his resume with a picture of Sean Connery.

Tom wanted to have a big party
with kegs of beer and fire trucks -

During his interview he was asked to pick
three people, living or dead, that he'd like

to have lunch with. "If I could do a buffet
thing," he said, "I'd have to g owith Jesus -

I'd love to pick his brain and ask
what three people he'd like to meet."

Tom leaned back in his chair and also
mentioned Bernadette Peters, winking.

"Third, there's this guy I met in the service.
Not that I'd like to do brunch with him, but

he'd get such a kick out of Bernadette
and Jesus, how could I not bring him?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home