CrazyApple Press

John Findura - Poet. Reviewer. Critic. Ruggedly Handsome. Dashingly Good Looking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey

Thursday, August 17, 2006

My next poetry reading is taking place
Saturday, October 21st 2006
The Ear Inn
3:00 pm
326 Spring Street (west of Greenwich Street)
New York City
FREE

Subway: C/E to Spring Street; 1/9 to Canal Street; N/R to Prince Street

I will be reading some new stuff as well as the poems you've come to know and love from my manuscript "This Table Seats Just Two" and my thrilling chapbook "Still The Water Recedes." I also may possibly be drinking imported beer. I may or may not wear something shiny. There will be medication involved.
Remember:
He waxes brave, but nevertheless obeys; most careful bravery that!
-Melville

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home